Wednesday 13 January 2016

Warbands! Part 4: Orcs

And my final warband (for now) are a bunch of Orcs and Goblins, led by an Elementalist (the spells seemed quite fitting for the raw, magical energy of an Orc) and of course his Goblin apprentice/shaman:




From left to right at the back we have an Orc Templar (100gc), 2 Archers (50gc each) and at the front 4 Thugs (20gc each), The Orc Elementalist, his Apprentice and a Goblin Thief (20gc).






That's all my warbands for now although I do have a Fighting Fantasy warband in progress (led by Yaztromo), but next up I'll be organising and painting some wandering monsters, the Undead. 9 Heresy Ghouls, 6 Mantic Zombies, I GW Wraith, 1 GW Vampire, 17 Mantic Skeletons (12 Armoured).


And I plan to do some battle reports where these same warbands of mine are used over a couple of games, but with each game the rule system changes. For example the first game will be using the Frostgrave ruleset, the second will be a RoC 3rd Edition clash and the final one a Song of Blades and hero skirmish. It will be interesting to see how the same skirmish force performs using different rulesets. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment