Friday 6 February 2015

Family Heroquest!

So following on from my earlier post about getting hold of Heroquest with the intention of playing with my daughters: 


 I have painted up the two Hasslefree miniatures that will represent them on the gaming board:


I've tried to stick with the colours that my girls suggested in their sketches, which were based on clothes they actually own. Yes my oldest does have pink trainers. Yes my youngest daughter does strop in that pose (sans the knife!). 

These two miniatures were a pleasure to paint and I can now see why they are called Hasslefree, because there really is no hassle in painting their miniatures - the details are clear and crisp. I originally thought they were named so because they are a company that are easy to deal with and this is also the case (there were also some free maoam sweets in the package when it arrived swiftly after payment!). 

So if you haven't already, I'd strongly suggest you head over to their website and have a look at their excellent range of miniatures: 


Meanwhile I'll be playing my first proper family game of Heroquest tomorrow and I'll share the pictures here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment